Sunday 14 September 2014

HOW JIGGLES Created THE CROWD GIGGLE

To understand More About …. Magicians Angeles City …. Click Here To Enter The Web-site

I didn’t like like the usual acts by clowns or magicians for my son’s initial birthday party so I tried to look for a refreshing host to entertain our guests. I discovered Jiggles the Balloon Lady (her actual name is Jing Simpao Callanta) around the online and was so amused with her balloon shows.


I contacted Jiggles and booked her right away upon being aware of that she’s out there on the day our son’s celebration was set. I was so fortunate because it was the only slot left available for that month!

To know A lot more About …. Magicians Angeles City …. Click Right here To Enter The Site

Jiggles was a great surprise to our guests. She hosted the celebration and thrilled children and adults alike with her lively games. She also entertained every person with her extraordinary balloon show! No wonder, she’s Manila’s finest balloon artist .

No comments:

Post a Comment